Last few places left
We have a very limited number of places left for September 2014 start, simply contact us on 0117 969 0154 to arrange your visit,
You could gain a head start with the best mix of qualifications; we offer a highly academic education alongside our specialism of Engineering.
You will learn through hands-on projects, providing a unique advantage and preparing you for a huge range of career opportunities.
- Why are we here and where do we come from Posted on 23rd July 2014
- Student Charity Cycle Tour Posted on 24th June 2014
- Celebration and assessment day for the Engineering Education Scheme Posted on 19th May 2014
- UTC students are more confident about their job prospects Posted on 14th May 2014
- Girls attending UTCs gain significant confidence in their abilities and job chances Posted on 13th May 2014
Welcome to the Bristol Technology and Engineering Academy
“I am delighted to have this opportunity to share our ethos for the BTE Academy. We provide a unique opportunity for young people across our region.
Specialising in engineering and environmental technology, students experience an exciting and vibrant learning environment that encourages and develops independent thought, self-discipline, motivation and confidence. This revolutionary concept in education presents learning techniques that combine theory and project-based activities, enhanced through strong links with our industrial partners. These links enable us to provide relevant work-experience placements and access to a range of mentors and role models to support and inspire our students.
Students attending the Academy will have a unique advantage through a mix of academic and specialist knowledge and will benefit from hands-on, real-life industry projects. The Bristol Technology and Engineering Academy opened its brand new, state of the art buildings in September 2013, with an intake of 132 Year 10 students and 80 Year 12 students. I look forward to meeting you at one of our upcoming open events.”